Can I buy anyone's Kickstarter pledge for a Next Accelerated?

This section is for discussing everything about Next hardware and latest updates.
soydemadrid

Can I buy anyone's Kickstarter pledge for a Next Accelerated?

Post by soydemadrid » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:48 pm

Hi I don't know if anyone is no longer interested in waiting for a finished Spectrum Next, or has since needed the cash they put down instead...

But would anyone be interested in selling me their pledge? I don't want to pay more or start some bidding war. But I'll just pay the exact same as the seller paid originally.

I don't know if this is even allowed and sorry for suggesting it if it isn't but I thought it was worth asking. Someone may have changed their mind or of moved on from the retro/Spectrum scene... Who knows!?

But I missed out on the Kickstarter and always wished I'd pledged ! So if anyone wants to sell me their pledge and if it can be done officially somehow or is allowed then I am happy to pay up and have the cash ready. Just PM me!

Best wishes and sorry again if this is inappropriate!! :)

SevenFFF

Re: Can I buy anyone's Kickstarter pledge for a Next Accelerated?

Post by SevenFFF » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:36 pm

I think it’s allowed. This does happen from time to time, and it’s in everyone’s interest to hook up backers selling their pledges with people wanting to buy them, to spread the happiness around evenly.

I hope you’re successful :)
Robin Verhagen-Guest
SevenFFF / Threetwosevensixseven / colonel32
NXtel Spectron 2084blog

soydemadrid

Re: Can I buy anyone's Kickstarter pledge for a Next Accelerated?

Post by soydemadrid » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:42 pm