It really is .. 110K LE at 130 USD is .. ehh !!
Terasic DE10-nano board.
- Altera Cyclone V SE FPGA with 110,000LE (41,500ALM) and 5,570Kbit of Block RAM.
- ARM Cortex A9 dual-core CPU at 800MHz.
- DDR3 1GB available for both ARM and FPGA.
- High speed ARM<->FPGA interconnect due to both are in the same chip.
- Linux on ARM provides support for many I/O devices and file systems.
- Board is mass produced by a big manufactured and freely available for a relatively cheap price 130USD (99USD for students/professors).