MY Spectrum Next - Does anybody know Djordje Mitic?

Like the title says above this section is for general chat about anything else. (within reason)
Eratosthenes

MY Spectrum Next - Does anybody know Djordje Mitic?

Post by Eratosthenes » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:42 pm

Hi!

THNX to Djordje for the fantastic case but "sorry for this" to be posted online.

But I think posting this here may solve my problem...

Late in 2017 (11.2017, 12.2017) I ordered a case for "Just The Board". To be honest: Getting in contact with the seller (Djordje Mitic) after you have ordered is somehow difficult...

Three- or four month later (after not being able to get any details about the offer) after getting absolute no answer to any question I decided to cancel my PayPal payment. 5min Later Djordje sent an eMail telling me that the case would be sent within the next weeks.

Because of this I reactivated the payment and received a WONDERFUL case for my board...
My1StSpectrumNext.jpg
But there was (and is) one more problem.

My order included a complete case (the plastics, a membrane and a faceplate + the rubber stuff) and a membrane for my defective 48k. Of course I paid in advance...

Delivered was the complete case, as you can see above but without an additional membrane. The day I received the case I've sent an eMail to Djordje, asking for any details about the membrane. - OF COURSE I DIDN'T GET ANY RESPONSE UNTIL TODAY!!!

As the case fits perfectly well I'm happy with what Djordje provides.
BUT: As he didn't responded to my request (since one- or two weeks now) I'm a bit unpleasent that the membrane is missing and that aprox. EUR 15,- seem to be lost!

Is there anybody out there who could get in contact with Djordje and tell him to respond to my request?
(If not I'll try - once again - to cancle the payment to get in contact with him again...)

THNX for any info you have with Retroradionics...

P.S.: As the products are so nice it is sad that clarification of minor issues is impossible and makes the experience with http://retroradionics.co.uk/shop.html so awful... :(

Glenn

Re: MY Spectrum Next - Does anybody know Djordje Mitic?

Post by Glenn » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:39 pm

Are you on Facebook? Djorde is usually quite responsive on there..

NML32

Re: MY Spectrum Next - Does anybody know Djordje Mitic?

Post by NML32 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:02 am

Glenn wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:39 pm
Are you on Facebook? Djorde is usually quite responsive on there..
True, I always contact him via FB messenger and get quick responses.