Waiting for the next Next

Don't be shy, come introduce yourself with the rest of the community
SpeccyDream

Waiting for the next Next

Postby SpeccyDream » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:51 am

Hi all,

I missed out on the first crowd funding of the ZX Spectrum Next, but from what I have seen, it is an excellent machine.
Like many others, hoping a second, third, fourth..., batch will be made.

Back in the day, I started with a ZX80, quickly moved to the ZX81, complete with wobbly RAM pack, then left Sinclair machines for a while for a C64, but later did acquire a second hand Spectrum 16K and had some fun with that.

Nowadays, I'm going through a real retro phase and want the machines I had back in the day, only this time, I'm really liking the modern take of these classic machines. So for my collection, I really want a ZX Spectrum Next. It looks to be well engineered with passion which is something I greatly respect and like. So I already have a re-incarnation of my C64, the one that has all the original C64 I/O ports, and have also put my name down for an Amiga remake, the one with a new FPGA processor and very compatible with all models of the Amiga.

The Spectrum Next will complete my little collection of new classic machines very nicely indeed!

fgeva

Re: Waiting for the next Next

Postby fgeva » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:22 am

Well, the second kickstarter should be lanched soon, so the waiting should not be too long :)
Backer 754

SpeccyDream

Re: Waiting for the next Next

Postby SpeccyDream » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:55 am

@fgeva,

Thanks for the good tip! Exciting times. :)