Hi from Germany

Don't be shy, come introduce yourself with the rest of the community
retroMonger

Hi from Germany

Postby retroMonger » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:53 pm

Hi,

I use NextZXOS on (or inside) a ZXDOS+ and I'm very happy with it (with both ;-)).

In 1982 I planned to buy a ZX Spectrum and bought a book about it. I really don't know why, but I got at least a C64, then a C116 (no idea where it is) then an Amiga 500.
In the early 2000 years when emulation got popular I got interested in the ZX Spectrum again. So I'm here today.

I like NextZXOS because of the good mix of retro feeling when programming but on the other hand with enough memory, speed, graphical- and sound capabilities.

I wonder to buy a ZX Spectrum Next but I'am a litle bit afraid of the coming (or not) trading contracts between the EU and the UK - and I wonder why every sentence begins with an I in this post. I wonder much more things also, but I wonder to write them all down here.

I wish many fun and good ideas to all users and developers of this project.

Greetings - Mark

Alcoholics Anonymous

Re: Hi from Germany

Postby Alcoholics Anonymous » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:51 am

It is hard to say for sure what happens with brexit but what is expected is that the sale is made in 2020 so 2020 VAT rules will apply. If that is not going to happen, then the VAT collected is not looking to be pocketed and something else will be done.

It's a question for everyone and because the outcome is unknown you should always be prepared for the worst to happen, although I don't think that will be the case.

funkheld

Postby funkheld » Thu May 27, 2021 8:57 am

Hallo, ich komme auch aus Deutschland.

Habe mir jetzt mal mit 72 jahren den N-GO mit Tastatur in Schwarz gekauft von ManuFerHi.
Warte noch auf die Ankunft bei mir.

Den Spectrum habe ich vor kurzem kennengelernt mit dem SiDi und bin begeistert von beiden.
Zumal dies RS232 wunderbar klappt.
Hatte auch mal den MiSTer. Aber mit dem RS232 klappte es nicht so , darum war ich nicht so zufrieden.
Die Core die ich wünschte davon hatten es nicht eingebaut.
Ist zwar auch ein super Gerät.

Mit dem CSpect und dem NextBuild bin ich sehr zurieden. Gutes Team und auch wieder mit dem RS232.
Habe es auch auf dem PI400.
Dieses Next/N-GO ist eine super Erfindung für den Spectrum, es fordert einen heraus in der Programmierung.

Gruss

mitja_i

Postby mitja_i » Mon May 31, 2021 6:36 pm

Hallo Gruss! Willkommen in forum :) Welcome to our forum!
Backer 423 @ 37% funded, 10th hour. Base version. Shipping nr. 533. Received February 19, 2020.
Backer 1027 @ 141% funded, 10th minute.

Original 48K (issue 4b) with IF1, two microdrives and vDrive.
---
ZX Spectrum Next glossary