Hi From Paolo Italy

Don't be shy, come introduce yourself with the rest of the community
Paolo

Hi From Paolo Italy

Postby Paolo » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:43 am

Hello to all,
thanks for admission in this Group.
I’m a Sinclair computer enthusiasts one.
I have my first zx spectrum 48 rubber keyboard, a zx spectrum + , a Sinclair QL and now a ZX Spectrum N-Go board with wifi module and raspberry pi zero accelerate inside.
I hope to share new experiences with this new Spectrum with a lot of technologies inside.
I wish an improvement in the production of software that valorizes the performances of zx spectrum next machine.
I see in the www that the production of SW for next platform is a bit sleeping, may be due to low availability of zx spectrum machine on the market.

I see also in ebay the zx spectrum machine sold at price over 500 Gbp , It means that market demand is always very good.

I’ll do my best to increase the interest on this fantastic computer.

See you soon
Paolo

DanyPPC

Re: Hi From Paolo Italy

Postby DanyPPC » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:52 am

Welcome Paolo, I'm an Italian user too.

I own a real Next machine in order to a few ZX Spectrum models, including a zaxxon 128k JustSpeccy board.
Regarding games for Next there are some really good: https://www.specnext.com/software-directory/

For now only Bikers disappointed me. But maybe my demands were too high for this game.
In any case, we hope the situation will improve with the next releases.

Danilo

Paolo

Re: Hi From Paolo Italy

Postby Paolo » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:58 am

Thanks Danilo,
We will be in touch for the future.

I will take a look to SpecNext.com directory. I will hope to find some nice surprise !
Ciao e a presto
Paolo