Greetings Spec Nexters from Bonny Scotland

Don't be shy, come introduce yourself with the rest of the community
Ade Sinclair

Greetings Spec Nexters from Bonny Scotland

Postby Ade Sinclair » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:28 am

Hi Guys n Gals,

I'm Adrian (Ade), 50 from Stirling Scotland and I'm a professional equestrian photographer by trade as well as a professional timkerer/dismantler/sort of rebuilder of "stuff". married with 2 girls (8 and 5) and want to show them how much fun it is to write a game.

Missed the KS1 a few years ago but religiously put £5.00 a month aside like a good boy and had the exact amount (nearly) when KS2 came along so backed it without hesitation.

Very keen (like being a kid again) to get to grips with the new machine and wanting to teach myself assembly (WHY oh WHY!).

My 5 year old has drawn me some lovely (but incredibly scary) little characters that I'd love to build into a platformer/collect the objects type game at some point (ideally before she turns 21!) to prove to them that I do in fact have a brain.

I'll no doubt be flooding the forum with random questions over the coming decade(s) so be kind :lol:

Anyway - hope this forum is as busy as facebook - seems mad that everyone goes on fb but not on here given this is the main central resource for the system but hey ho...

Ade

Ped7g

Re: Greetings Spec Nexters from Bonny Scotland

Postby Ped7g » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:49 pm

"like" + "care" ;)