This forum is crap! - How to sign out?

Like the title says above this section is for general chat about anything else. (within reason)
fgeva

Re: This forum is crap! - How to sign out?

Post by fgeva » Thu May 17, 2018 9:42 am

cha05e90 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:49 am
Is it only me - but I can't read the Facebook group anymore (which I do only if I'm bored - it is not really acceptable as a source of sound information). It demands a "login" since a few days.
Facebook likes to do that randomly (not just for the specnext group, this is a general thing). I suspect it's a not very subtle attempt to try to make you join.
Backer 754

Daeve

Post by Daeve » Fri May 18, 2018 6:30 pm

I have the same issue. The mobile site works without login (but just posts no comments can be seen), the desktop/full site demands a login after a few seconds and greys out all posts. Been like this for a week. I’ve Stopped reading the FB updates because of this. Must be FB server side then if nothing’s changed in the group. Pity it’s so damn popular as it’s no place to archive interesting posts due to its dodgy search.

ZX Soniq

Post by ZX Soniq » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:22 pm

Too many angels and not enough devils. That's the problem with this forum. You need some bully-trolls to come along and poke you old gits a bit with some sharp sticks. Liven y'all up.
Don't worry though friends, I've got ya covered.

....BREAKING NEWS: MASSIVE AWESOME BRAND NEW SPECCY!!!111 WAKE-UP GRANDAD!! IT'S GO TIME !!!