ZX Spectrum Next board (devkit) (Out of stock)
£119.00 + VAT (£119.00 total)
The Spectrum Next mainboard, ideal for developers to start coding for the Next prior to its launch in 2018.
Out of stock
For the hardware hacker in you, just the ZX Spectrum Next mainboard: all the features of the Spectrum Next, minus the case and accessories.
Ideal for those wanting to house the Next inside an original Speccy (requires a lot of hacking the original case, though — only for those able to deal with some DIY).
IMPORTANT: The board will ship in September 2017 (only Kickstarter orders ship in August). The Next is custom-made for you after your order it. Custom-made products are only refundable if they are faulty. Once you order it, it will be committed to production and thus non-refundable (except in case of a fault).
- Processor: Z80 on FPGA SLX16, Normal and Turbo modes
- Memory: 1Mb RAM (expandable to 2Mb internally)
- Video: Hardware sprites, 256 colours mode, Timex 8×1 mode etc.
- Video Output: RGB, VGA, HDMI
- Storage: SD Card slot, with DivMMC-compatible protocol
- Audio: 3x AY-3-8912 audio chips with stereo output
- Joystick: 2x DB9 compatible with Cursor, Kempston and Interface 2 protocols (selectable)
- PS/2 port: Mouse with Kempston mode emulation and an external keyboard
- Special: Multiface functionality for memory access, savegames, cheats etc.
- Tape support: Mic and Ear ports for tape loading and saving
- Expansion: Original external bus expansion port and accelerator expansion port
- Accelerator board (optional, not included): GPU / 1Ghz CPU / 512Mb RAM
- Network (optional, not included): ESP8266 WiFi module
- Extras: Real Time Clock (optional, not included), internal speaker (optional)
A ZX Spectrum Next board only.
Requirements (not included):
9V power supply, video cable (VGA, RGB or HDMI), PS/2 keyboard
|Dimensions||13 x 21 x 2 cm|