ZX Spectrum Next Accelerated computer (sold out)
£325.00 Inc Taxes
The fully-expanded ZX Spectrum Next computer, including accelerator board, Real-Time Clock and WiFi, ready for gaming, programming and anything else your imagination can come up with!
Out of stock
The ZX Spectrum Next computer in all its glory, with 2MB RAM, HDMI out, Turbo mode, included RPi Zero accelerator, SD card. The next-generation Speccy, complete with accessories and ready to plug and use, at its highest spec — including Real Time Clock and WiFi adaptor.
Important: This is a pre-order for shipping together with the KS2 machines (August 2021 at the time of writing).Once you place your order, we allocate the funds for production, thus all orders are final. Make sure you’re OK with this before proceeding.
- Processor: Z80 on FPGA SLX16, Normal and Turbo modes
- Memory: 2MB RAM
- Video: Hardware sprites, 256 colours mode, Timex 8×1 mode etc.
- Video Output: RGB, VGA, HDMI
- Storage: SD Card slot, with DivMMC-compatible protocol
- Audio: 3x AY-3-8912 audio chips with stereo output
- Joystick: 2x DB9 compatible with Cursor, Kempston and Interface 2 protocols (selectable)
- PS/2 port: Mouse with Kempston mode emulation and an external keyboard
- Special: Multiface functionality for memory access, savegames, cheats etc.
- Tape support: Mic and Ear ports for tape loading and saving
- Expansion: Original external bus expansion port and accelerator expansion port
- Accelerator board: GPU / 1Ghz CPU / 512Mb RAM
- Network: ESP8266 WiFi module
- Extras: Real Time Clock
A ZX Spectrum Next Accelerated computer, international 9V power supply, power switch, colour printed manual, SD card packed with goodies.
Requirements (not included):
Video cable (VGA, RGB or HDMI).
|Dimensions||50 × 30 × 30 cm|