ZX Spectrum Next computer (Out of stock)
£210.00 + VAT (£210.00 total)
The standard ZX Spectrum Next computer, ready for gaming, programming and anything else your imagination can come up with!
Out of stock
The ZX Spectrum Next computer in all its glory, with 1Mb RAM, HDMI out, Turbo mode, accelerator port, SD card. The next-generation Speccy, complete with accessories and ready to plug and use.
IMPORTANT: The Next will ship in February 2018 (only Kickstarter orders ship in January). The Next is custom-made for you after your order it. Custom-made products are only refundable if they are faulty. Once you order it, it will be committed to production and thus non-refundable (except in case of a fault).
- Processor: Z80 on FPGA SLX16, Normal and Turbo modes
- Memory: 1Mb RAM (expandable to 2Mb internally)
- Video: Hardware sprites, 256 colours mode, Timex 8×1 mode etc.
- Video Output: RGB, VGA, HDMI
- Storage: SD Card slot, with DivMMC-compatible protocol
- Audio: 3x AY-3-8912 audio chips with stereo output
- Joystick: 2x DB9 compatible with Cursor, Kempston and Interface 2 protocols (selectable)
- PS/2 port: Mouse with Kempston mode emulation and an external keyboard
- Special: Multiface functionality for memory access, savegames, cheats etc.
- Tape support: Mic and Ear ports for tape loading and saving
- Expansion: Original external bus expansion port and accelerator expansion port
- Accelerator board (optional, not included): GPU / 1Ghz CPU / 512Mb RAM
- Network (optional, not included): ESP8266 WiFi module
- Extras: Real Time Clock (optional, not included), internal speaker (optional)
A ZX Spectrum Next computer, international 9V power supply, printed manual.
Requirements (not included):
Video cable (VGA, RGB or HDMI).
|Dimensions||50 x 30 x 30 cm|