A native suite of design editors to create sprites and tiles, tilemaps, fonts and palettes for your software creation.
Within a single project, you can create a bank of sprites, up to four banks of tiles, up to four tilemaps (used in isolation or to create a composite tilemap), a custom font and finally up to ten palettes within a single bank.
Unique features include:
- Global fill within the Sprite Editor for rapid colour changes
- Create a composite tile-map in a full screen mode
- Switch seamlessly between editors - see your sprite/tile updates instantly on your tile-maps! See font changes instantly! See palette changes instantly!
- Inverse your font! Create cool font effects with the OVER 1 command. (Check out the Inverse Font Demo in the Examples folder
- Create up to ten palettes to be used for any layer or sprite layer. (Check out the Dungeon Palette Demo in the Examples folder
- ZX Spectrum Next/N-Go/Emulator with at least 1MB RAM
- NextZXOS 2.06N (although almost certain to work fine on 2.06H)
- Firmware 1.3 Core 3.01.08
- Mouse required throughout