ZX Spectrum Next Plus computer (sold out)
£300.00 Inc Taxes
The fully-expanded ZX Spectrum Next computer, Real-Time Clock and WiFi, ready for gaming, programming and anything else your imagination can come up with!
Out of stock
The ZX Spectrum Next computer, Plus model, in all its glory — featuring 2MB RAM, HDMI out, Turbo mode, Wi-Fi module, Real Time Clock, SD card. The next-generation Speccy, complete with accessories and ready to plug and use.
Important: This is a pre-order for shipping in August 2021. Once you place your order, we allocate the funds for production, thus all orders are final. Make sure you’re OK with this before proceeding.
- Processor: Z80 on FPGA SLX16, Normal and Turbo modes 7MHz, 14Mhz & 28MHz
- Memory: 2MB RAM
- Video: Hardware sprites, 256 colours mode, Timex 8×1 mode etc.
- Video Output: RGB, VGA, HDMI
- Storage: SD Card slot, with DivMMC-compatible protocol
- Audio: 3x AY-3-8912 audio chips with stereo output
- Joystick: 2x DB9 compatible with Cursor, Kempston and Interface 2 protocols (selectable)
- PS/2 port: Mouse with Kempston mode emulation and an external keyboard
- Special: Multiface functionality for memory access, savegames, cheats etc.
- Tape support: Mic and Ear ports for tape loading and saving
- Expansion: Original external bus expansion port and accelerator expansion port
- Network: ESP8266 WiFi module
- Extras: Real Time Clock
A ZX Spectrum Next Plus computer, international 9V power supply, colour printed manual, power switch, SD card — all neatly packed into a wonderful box.
Requirements (not included):
Video cable (VGA, RGB or HDMI).
|Dimensions||50 × 30 × 30 cm|